OCR Logo

Office of the Commissioner of Railroads
Public Comments

To comment on a case listed below, please click on the file comment hyperlink associated with the case.  All comments will be posted to the PSC's/OCR's Electronic Records Filing System (ERF).

Comments received during the comment period will be part of the official record. The use of profane, obscene or inappropriate language may result in your comment being redacted or not placed in the official record.

If you wish to comment on a case or issue that is not listed below, please contact the case coordinator or call the OCR's general information line at (608) 266-0276.  You may also use this web site to file a complaint.

Additional Information
If you have questions regarding how to submit testimony or file a written comment in a docket, please contact the docket coordinator. Hearing or speech-impaired individuals may also use the Commission's TTY number; if calling from Wisconsin (800) 251-8345, if calling from outside Wisconsin (608) 267-1479.  Any person with a disability who needs accommodations to participate should contact the docket coordinator.

Case Comment Period Case Summary Case Documents Case Contact
Complaint by the City of Mequon Regarding Drainage Through the Railroad Grade of the Union Pacific Railroad Company in the City of Mequon, Ozaukee County
File a comment
01/15/2020 - 02/03/2020 9040-RV-1106 View Docs
Heather Graves
Petition of the Wisconsin Department of Transportation for the Alteration of the Public Crossing of the Union Pacific Railroad Co. tracks with CTH KR in the Village of Mount Pleasant, Racine County
File a comment
01/07/2020 - 01/27/2020 9040-RX-1366 View Docs
Heather Graves
Petition of the Wisconsin Department of Transportation for the Determination of the Adequacy of Warning Devices and Alteration of the Public Crossings of the Soo Line Corporation Tracks with Calhoun Road in the City of Brookfield, Waukesha County
File a comment
01/15/2020 - 02/10/2020 9150-RX-619 View Docs
Heather Graves
Comment on an issue that is not the subject of a case

File a complaint